Re: [Plugins-writers] Nessus plugin 15517

From: George A. Theall (theall@private)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 12:13:55 PDT

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 08:51:11AM +0200, David Echarri wrote:

> I think there is a problem in plugin number 15517.

I just committed some changes to that plugin that should avoid the false
positives. The new version should become available via
nessus-update-plugins in an hour or so. Essentially, rather than
reporting if only one character is received, it now tries to complete
the first two (of four) steps used to initially connect to the backdoor
and reports only if those are successful.

George
--
theall@private