[Plugins-writers] 3 TOPICS

From: Andrea Governatori (gubs@private)
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 07:12:11 PST

Hallo to everybody

TODAY'S TOPICS:

0) Cracker-plugin for Oracle 8i (i attach the developped code at today)
1) Dictionary list inside Nessus 2.2.6
2) Nasl functions to provide script parameter configuration at nessus(client)

0) i'm dooing my first nasl script. Is a script that
+  attack the authentication method of an
+  Oracle8i database in a remote host. I'm using for the
+  connection the instantclient package that is based on
+  sqlplus language. I'm developping this script with nasl
+  and without Hydra.

I have two question:

1) I would to know if in my Nessus (2.2.6) already exist some
+  dictionary list that can i use to entry password and userid
+  on my script. If yes, need i of some permission ? Are where
+  locate this list ?

2) How is the nasl function to provide at the nessus client
+  the possibility to set some parameter that my script can
+  use at the scanning moment ?

thank you for the attention

Andrea Governatori