[Plugins-writers] Plugin Format

From: Sarah Stevens (Sarah.Stevens@private)
Date: Fri May 05 2006 - 13:07:30 PDT

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am trying to find out more about the information in the plugins and
the format that they are going to take.  Is the "data" field in the XML
file going to consistently be in the format of:

Synopsis :
Description :
Risk Factor :
CVE :

?

The reason that I am asking, is that I am noticing that some of the
plugins are not matching that format even today.  For instance, if you
look at the new plugin MDKSA-2006:080:clamav, (id 21320) it is not in
this format.  Also, if you look at plugin ID 10330, it is not in that
format.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Sarah E Stevens