Re: [Plugins-writers] Nessus 2.2.7 Reporting Inconsistency

From: Paul Bellefeuille (nessusd@private)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2006 - 00:30:26 PDT

I need to make a correction to my last posting:

>This may be true but as I stated before I change the script ID and the file name...

I should have said:

That's weird because most of the Windows base scripts share the same script_name(script_name(english:name["english"]);)  I do not quite understand how script_name would affect reporting nor do I understand why I am getting reporting inconsistency in my scenario. Could some explain?

Thanks,
Paul