[Plugins-writers] Extracting info from the Windows registry

From: Morris, Philip (JSY) (Philip.Morris@private)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2006 - 08:26:06 PST

Hi,

I have had many abortive attempts at trying to get report using the plug-in
mentioned in " Sucking the Machine Name out of the Registry" from John Eder
in 2004 .

Does anyone actually have a plug-in that they care to share?  All I am
trying to do is to extract the computer name from our Windows machines'
registry to help with our AV audit that we run each week as our current
naming resolution is a bit ....err .... umm .....on the flaky side ...

Kind Regards<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Phil