FC: BBC airs "Big Brother" radio show on Tuesday, May 1

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 08:29:39 PDT

    [I presume that's 8 pm GMT... --DBM]

    ********

    Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 23:22:12 +0100
    To: declanat_private
    From: Paul Mobbs <mobbseyat_private>
    Subject: 'Big brother' Radio 4 Programme, Tuesday 8pm

    Hi all,

    Just to let you know that Radio 4 will have a programme at 8pm on Tuesday
    1st May entitled...

    "What do they know about us".

    Seems to be all about dataveillance in the consumer society etc.

    If you're not in the UK you can hear a live feed of Radio 4 at:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/live_feed.html

    P.

    -------------------

    "We are not for names, nor men, nor titles of Government, nor are we for
    this party nor against the other… but we are for justice and mercy and
    truth and peace and true freedom, that these may be exalted in our nation,
    and that goodness, righteousness, meekness, temperance, peace and unity
    with God, and with one another, that these things may abound." (Edward
    Burroughs, 1659 - from 'Quaker Faith and Practice')

    Paul Mobbs, Mobbs' Environmental Investigations,
    tel./fax (+44/0)1295 261864
    Email mobbseyat_private
    http://www.gn.apc.org/pmhp/meir.htm