FC: Annoy.com republishes SSNs in article, Kirkland mirrors pop up

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 07:24:25 PDT

    After the Kirkland police's legal threats against Politech, the inevitable
    has happened, and the Politech article has been mirrored:
    http://cryptome.org/declan-v-cok.htm
    http://www.quintessenz.org/doquments/kirkland/
    http://www.cluon.priv.at/mirror/

    No word yet on whether the sites in Austria have been served with a
    cease-and-desist letter by Kirkland's attorneys. More news coverage:
    http://www.sierratimes.com/archive/files/may/23/arsierratimes052301.htm

    Background:
    http://www.politechbot.com/kirkland/

    -Declan