FC: Link to Gary-Condit-with-axe art that Ebay removed

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 22:27:59 PDT

    **********

    Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:10:41 -0700
    From: "Da'ud X Mohammed" <webmasterat_private>
    To: declanat_private
    Subject: Re: FC: Ebay yanks Gary-Condit-with-axe art at congressman's request

    Hello Declan,

    Here's a link to the "Social, Artistic & Political Commentary #9" collage

    With peace

    dxm

               Re: Social, Artistic & Political Commentary #9
         Date:
               Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:42:40 EDT
        From:
               Triangle1at_private
           To:
               webmasterat_private

    In a message dated 7/26/01 3:37:36 PM, webmasterat_private writes:

    << we'd like to post a link to "Social, Artistic & Political Commentary #9"
    from Oregon Coast News Signal, and specifically from >>

    You have my permission to link to my site page:
    http://aleydesign.com/artpage.html

    *********