FC: Neal Horsley asks for help placing cameras at abortion clinics

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 06:47:26 PDT

    This is a public appeal from anti-abortion activist Neal Horsley, whose
    abortionfiles website was the subject of a recent 9th Circuit ruling. As
    always, Politech articles are those that I find interesting; forwarding
    does not imply endorsement.

    Background on Neal Horsley:
    http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=horsley

    -Declan