FC: CDC.gov requires cookies, apparently in violation of WH order

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 09:42:32 PDT

    I replicated what Twila found. Now, cookies, especially session cookies,
    aren't anywhere near as awful as many people think, but there are two
    points worth noting: (1) CDC appears to be violating a White House
    directive from well over a year ago; (2) there's no reason a government
    site should reject your requests for information if you turn off cookies.
    Also see:

    "Feds' hands caught in cookie jar, violating White House order"