FC: WTO tries to grab gatt.org spoof domain, uses DMCA threat

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 20:54:14 PST

    "WTO warns Net-surfers of fake gatt.org spoof site"
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-02736.html

    I invite the World Trade Organization to reply. I will distribute unedited
    any response I receive.

    Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 01:59:29 -0500
    To: declanat_private
    From: Jonathan Prince <jonathanat_private>
    Subject: GATT.org under attack from WTO.org

    I'm the owner of the GATT.org domain and this week I got a cease & desist
    from the WTO via our webhost.

    If you need more info, email infoat_private

    Here's a story written by the folks at DC.IndyMedia.org
    http://dc.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=15296&group=webcast

    jonathan
    --
    ..