FC: Query from reporter about Bob Hanssen, the naughty spy

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 12:21:27 PST

    [Anonymized and forwarded with permission. If you've got a URL, send it
    along. The only story I've heard of so far is this one:
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-02353.html --Declan]

    ---

    From: Anonymous
    To: declanat_private
    Subject: Bob Hanssen - The Naughty Spy
    Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:48:00 -0500

    Declan,

    I am told that there is more than one Bob Hanssen porn story floating
    around.
    I have managed to locate one of them without any difficulty (on the google
    cache), but I have not been able to track the other two (including one that
    was supposedly posted on January 22, 1999).

    I couldn't help but notice that the page google has archived with the story
    is
    part of a thread with your name on it.  For that reason, I thought you might
    be a good place to start in tapping the repository of espionage porn.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks, man.

    P.S. - I swear that this is for professional use only!