FC: Stimson Center replies to accusations it demands gvt censorship

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 23:20:21 PST

    On Tuesday I forwarded a copy of Secrecy News that highlighted what
    Amy Smithson of the Stimson Center told Congress should be done about
    government chemical data mirrored on private-sector websites:

      Stimson Center demands gvt censorship of chemical-data websites
      http://www.politechbot.com/p-02788.html

    Amy's testimony is part of a years-long debate over chemical plant