FC: New Jersey editor drops anon posters from suit; hearing Fri.

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 14:32:58 PST

    I've put the sur-reply brief online instead of sending out a Word
    attachment. I tried to convert the damnable thing to HTML through Word and
    word2x, but no luck. Here it is:
    http://www.politechbot.com/docs/emerson.brief.120401.mswd

    Background:

    "New Jersey officials sue news website over namecalling, criticism"
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-02355.html
    "More on New Jersey officials sue news website over namecalling"
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-02399.html

    "New Jersey editor sues anonymous posters for disrupting site"
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-02480.html
    "New Jersey editor's brother replies to Politech post re: lawsuit"