FC: ICANN director replies: Tell me how to obtain financial info!

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 21:03:16 PST

    "An ICANN board member's yearlong quest to review financial info"
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-02874.html

    "ICANN replies to board member's attempts to review financial info"
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-02884.html

    If ICANN would like to send along what it requires that its directors sign,
    I'd be happy to forward the documents (or any other response).

    -Declan