FC: Thomas Greene: A Windows hack for web-surfing privacy

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 18:32:45 PST

    [I applaud what Thomas is doing -- he says he offers suggestions on how to
    avoid data retained in a VM swapfile -- though I'd suggest that relying on
    Windows-IE to guard your privacy is simply insufficient. If you're stuck
    with Windows, another approach might be to create a PGPdisk volume in which
    you place your browser's temp files, and configure Opera not to retain data
    in the first place. --Declan]

    ---