FC: Politech photos: Future of Music conference in DC, Arizona

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 21:55:11 PST

    So I was energetic enough tonight to edit, sort, and post these photos from
    the Future of Music conference today:
    http://www.mccullagh.org/theme/future-of-music-conference-jan02.html

    Rep. Rick Boucher (D-VA) said that he planned to introduce a bill to
    rewrite the DMCA and amend the "anti-circumvention" portions:
    http://dailynews.yahoo.com/htx/nm/20020107/pl/tech_music_boucher_dc_1.html

    Then again, he said that when I interviewed him last summer, it's been half
    a year, and no bill yet:

    The conference itself:
    http://www.futureofmusic.org/events/summit0102/

    On an unrelated note, I've postedt the photos from my Arizona trip last
    week; you can find them here:
    http://www.mccullagh.org/theme/kaibab-national-forest-dec01.html
    http://www.mccullagh.org/location/ashforkarizona.html
    http://www.mccullagh.org/location/clarkdalearizona.html