FC: UCLA's Mark Kleiman on military tribunals, political tactics (reformatted)

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 21:57:03 PST

    [Reformatted per below. Thanks to the folks who sent in better-formatted
    versions (Emacs macros must be pretty popular); Paul's seemed the most
    readable. --Declan]

    ---

    Subject: Re: FC: UCLA's Mark Kleiman on military tribunals, political tactics
    Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 12:33:51 -0800
    From: Paul Schreiber <shrubat_private>
    To: "Declan McCullagh" <declanat_private>

    Declan,

    I've rewrapped the text, making it easier to read. I've guessed at where
    the paragraphs end. What I got from you looked like this:

     >   Several  of  you, noticing my silence so far on the military tribunals
     >   issue,
     >
     >   have  written  wondering whether I was sick or had merely gone soft on
     >   Bush.

    [snip]

    [This has been forwarded around a bit. Mark Kleiman teaches public
    policy at UCLA (http://www.sppsr.ucla.edu/faculty/kleiman.htm) and was
    the Director of Policy and Management Analysis for the Criminal
    Division at the DOJ. --Declan]

    ---