FC: Politech on vacation starting Jan. 15 -- Spain, Turkey, Malta

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 12:42:20 PST

    Starting tomorrow, Politech will take a rare hiatus. I'll be speaking at
    the Congreso Nacional de Periodismo Digital
    (http://www.congresoperiodismo.com/) in Huesca, Spain later this week and
    going from there to Barcelona and perhaps Lisbon. I'll be traveling in
    Turkey from about Jan. 23 to Jan. 31.

    On Feb. 1, I'm speaking in Malta at the Second International Conference on
    Web-Management in Diplomacy (http://www.diplomacy.edu/Web/conference2/). I
    encourage Politechnicals in Europe to attend; it should be a worthwhile event.

    Then I'll be in Ohio for two different law school events -- I won't be back
    in Washington for any time until Feb. 10.

    I may send infrequent updates to the list, but I expect my Internet access
    will be severely limited for the next few weeks. (I thought of inviting a
    guest moderator, a function that Adam Powell ably served a few years ago,
    but decided that folks might prefer a break from the daily Politech deluge.) :)

    Naturally I'd love to meet up with Politech members along the way!