FC: Rep. Ron Paul asks FBI to divulge info on Magic Lantern

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 15:15:47 PST

    Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) is one of the most reliable champions of the Fourth
    Amendment in this Congress. Previous message:

    "FBI refuses to tell Congress aide about 'classified' Magic Lantern"
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-02955.html

    Background on "Magic Lantern":
    http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=lantern