FC: Center for Genetics and Society urges senators to ban cloning

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 13:19:54 PST

    [The Center for Genetics and Society is circulating this letter and
    asking for signatures. Specifically, the center wants Congress to
    enact "a ban on reproductive cloning and a moratorium on the creation
    of clonal embryos." Naturally I'd be happy to circulate opposing
    views or an opposing sign-on letter. --Declan]