FC: Politech members reply to Fleishman-Hillard PR firm's threats

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 05:39:52 PDT

    [I'm amazed and impressed by the outpouring of support that my previous
    message on the Fleishman-Hillard PR firm generated
    (http://www.politechbot.com/p-03367.html). Thanks, everyone. One note: It
    is true that network admin Chuck Magner <magnercat_private> is,
    charitably, a twit. And it is ironic that a puportedly tech-savvy PR firm
    ("word of mouth makes the difference!") would display such a dazzling lack
    of clue. But it is not fair to condemn everyone at Fleishman-Hillard for
    Chuck's we-will-blackhole-you threat. --Declan]

    ---