FC: German nat'l railroad readies linking-suit against Google, Yahoo

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 09:24:07 PDT

    Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:41:20 +0200 (CEST)
    From: Martin Virtel <virtelat_private>
    To: politechat_private
    Subject: german railway lawsuit against google

    The interesting bit: they plan to sue in Germany because they think their
    case won't win against the US 1st ammendment.

    Second interesting bit: Google in Germany consists of three salespeople, full
    stop.

    The IDG story is inaccurate in one point: they are not going to sue today
    (Wednesday), Google has until Friday to comply.

    -- Martin Virtel

    Internet Correspondent, Financial Times Deutschland
    mobile +49 / 177 / 242 2889
    text pager (subject line only) mat_private