FC: New sites protest march of European copyright directive

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 07:43:52 PDT

    See also, launched yesterday (in German):

    Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:30:09 +0200 (CEST)
    From: Alexandre Dulaunoy <alexandre.dulaunoyat_private>
    To: declanat_private
    Subject: EUCD action : Status for European Countries

    Dear All,

    As you known, the EUCD (2001/29/CE) is a real threat for the four
    freedoms of Free Software and for Freedom in general.

    So we (at ael)  think the best way is to have a coherent action regarding
    and a coherent source of information (with cross-references) around the
    application of the EUCD in the different european countries.

    So we have setup a small wiki page with status :

    http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/EUCD-Status

    So EVERYBODY can edit it and add his specific information about his
    respective country.

    Thanks a lot.

    adulau

    --