FC: A close look at Southern Poverty Law Center and "hate groups"

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 22:43:23 PDT

    Of particular relevance to Politech, perhaps, is that the SPLC has been
    very active in denouncing "hate groups" using the Internet:
    http://search.wired.com/news/default.asp?query=southern%20poverty%20law%20center

    I haven't looked into the SPLC much myself, but I believe Ken Silverstein
    to be a careful reporter (and, of course, the Counterpunch folks are
    well-represented on Politech).