FC: More on mailing list operators and Museum Security News case

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 16:09:23 PDT

    From: "Bob Wardrop" <bwardropat_private>
    To: <declanat_private>, <politechat_private>
    Citizen  argues
    Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:55:05 -0700

     > I want to call your attention to a brief as amicus curiae that we recently
     > filed in partial support of the appeal of Ton Cremers, the operator of
     > Museum Security News...

    Thought it warranted coming out of lurk mode to comment on this.  This is a
    very fascinating case. NewTimes LA did a exceptional piece on this back in
    December.

    It reads like a cloak and dagger novel, but should get everyone thinking.

    I strongly recommend the story which can be found:

    http://newtimesla.com/issues/2001-12-13/feature.html/1/index.html

    Regards,

    Bob Wardrop                     voice: 909.368.5162
    Online Editor                     cell: 909.223.1514
    PE.com                              email: bwardropat_private
    Visit our web site:             http://www.PE.com