FC: Mark Kitchens on Newsbytes R.I.P. and White House press

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 22:49:49 PDT

    Mark worked in the Clinton White House as a liason to online journalists.
    He helped to set up the first online journalist press pool:
    http://www.mccullagh.org/theme/clinton-digitaldivide.html

    ---

    Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 20:56:00 -0500
    Subject: Re: FC: More on Newsbytes R.I.P.
    From: Mark Kitchens <mkitchensat_private>
    To: <declanat_private>

    Hey old friend,

    I was really sad to learn this news. Newsbytes had such a great crew to work
    with and were always a pleasure to work with while I was in the White House.
    In fact, it was due to web sites like Newsbytes the White House Office of
    Internet Press was started back in '98.

    They will be sorely missed.

    Hope all's well with you,

    Mark