FC: ABC News features Neal Horsley, Abortioncams.com tonight

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 11:30:07 PDT

    Neal Horsley is best known for his role in the "Nuremberg Files" case:
    http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=nuremberg

    ABC News' website (http://abcnews.go.com/Sections/WNT/) teases tonight's
    segment thusly: "Is a woman's privacy in jeopardy? The controversy over Web
    sites that publish photos of women who have abortions."