FC: Computers, Freedom, and Privacy conf. is in NYC next April

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 20:28:35 PDT

    [And 2004? Anyone for Amsterdam? --Declan]

    ---

    Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 20:23:26 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Computers <cfpat_private>
    To: declanat_private
    Subject: CFP2003 - April 1-4, 2003 - New York City

    MARK YOUR CALENDAR CFP 2003--APRIL 1-4 IN THE BIG APPLE

    Dear Friend of CFP,

    I am happy, although a tad superstitious, to announce that the 13th
    Annual Conference on Computers, Freedom, and Privacy will begin on
    April 1 and run through April 4, 2003 in New York City. The meeting
    will be held at The New Yorker Hotel, in the shadow of the Empire State
    Building, with a variety of differently priced accommodations available
    in New York.

    The CFP 2003 website should be up and running in a few days.  Please
    check the site regularly for updated information.  Make sure to mark
    your calendars and I hope to meet you in Manhattan.

    Sincerely,
    Barry Steinhardt
    2003 CFP Chair
    http://www.cfp2003.org