FC: Anti-spam laws opposed by powerful Penis Enhancement lobby

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 09:32:19 PDT

    [Now let's see how many errant mailers flag THIS message as spam. Folks,
    remember to configure your mail agents to automatically accept messages
    from legitimate mailing lists to which you have subscribed! More people are
    starting to install filters that require me to reply with a certain word in
    the Subject: line or even go to a URL and fill out a
    why-I-wish-to-contact-this-person form before Politech messages are
    accepted! (You offenders, including one prominent journalist, know who you
    are...) --Declan]

    ---