FC: Neal Horsley cashes in: Starts pro-life ISP called WeChooseLife.net

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 22:45:55 PDT

    "ABC News features Neal Horsley, Abortioncams.com tonight"

    From: Neal Horsley <nhorsleyat_private>
    To: declanat_private
    Subject: Abortion Abolition Network
    Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:04:20 -0500

    Dear, friend in Christ,!

    This is the most important email message I have ever written--at least for
    me.  But I truly believe it can be the most
    important email message from your point of view as well--that is, if you
    are interested in seeing legalized abortion
    abolished in the USA.  Please let me tell you why.

    You might have heard that the negative publicity I received
    http://www.christiangallery.com/mainstory.htm because of my
    abortion abolitionist activities cost me my Internet Web developer job with
    a Fortune 500 corporation.  As an answer to
    prayer, I have been given an employment opportunity that allows my  years
    of professional experience as an Internet service
    provider to converge with my years of working as an abortion
    abolitionist.  I believe this convergence is an act of the
    Living God designed to build upon everything that has gone before in my
    life and that what  is a new job for me can be a new
    and powerful resource with the ability to move the abortion abolition
    movement toward its goal in  the USA.

    My new business is called WeChooseLife.net.  http://wechooselife.net/?WCL:
    I am a partner in the business.  Built upon an
    existing infrastructure that has successfully and satisfactorily served
    thousands of people for nearly five years, the We
    Choose Life Network is an Internet Service Provider offering the full range
    of Internet services from dialup network
    connection like AOL provides to Web Hosting services for those with
    Internet Web sites.

    But the We Choose Life Network is different from any existing ISP.   The
    difference is seen in at least two facts: 1. we are
    forthrightly committed to using the We Choose Life network to forge a
    virtual community committed to single-mindedly
    abolishiing legalized abortion in the USA as our first political priority;
    2.  in the fact that 25% of the net proceeds of
    the Network is put into an escrow account that will be governed by a
    separate board of directors composed of some of the best
    known and most effective abortion abolition leaders in the USA.  The
    Network that is created and the funds provided by that
    network will be the mother's milk feeding the body committed to the
    abolition of legalized abortion in this generation.

    I am writing to you because we hope you are willing to make abortion
    abolition your first political priority.

    Are you?

    There is no doubt that we have been conditioned to believe there are only a
    few people willing to make the abolition of
    abortion their first priority.  But the huge response I have received as a
    result of the public and media appearances I have
    received as well as the constant flow of messages I receive from our
    existing Internet Web sites makes me certain there are
    many people like that out there.  And there are many more out there who
    might not even presently know that's who they are.
    It might even take us  talking to them before they know that's who they
    are.  But this  business will give us a good reason
    to talk to masses of people, telling them about the market we're looking
    for.  Even 1/10 of 1% of the population is still
    250,000 people.  Less than 1000 dial-up  customers is required to give me
    the ability to work at this fulltime.  Is it
    unreasonable to expect that 1 out of a thousand can understand the
    priorities defined by the Lord Jesus Christ?  That's all
    we need to persuade to put together the groundwork upon which a viable,
    powerful service company and cash flow device can be
    built, one that can keep growing until we have a body powerful enough to
    abolish legalized abortion in the USA.

    As I looked at the opportunity, I saw many reasons to try it, and no
    reasons not to.  Since the dialup and web hosting
    infrastructure is provided by my partners who are established ISP's with
    thousands of satisfied customers already, there is
    zero chance that customers who sign up  will be left hanging should
    wechooselife.net not be able to make  enough to pay me to
    work it fulltime.

    And the reasons for doing it are straight out of the Bible.

    Here  is the decisive reason I am trying  this: Satan has been successful
    in bringing most Christians in this  nation into
    bondage to fear.  Even though Satan has been effective  in doing this, I am
    certain the Lord Jesus Christ does not want His
    people to remain that way and intends to wrestle powerfully through  Word
    and Spirit to move His people away from such
    bondage to fear.   Our working to promote the business in a straightforward
    abortion  abolition way is an example the Lord
    can use to show His people what folks who are not in bondage to fear look
    like and act like.  And in explaining our business
    model we are constantly goading the pro-life movement to that single-minded
    focus that has always been absent in the past.

    On top of all that, our business model is truly competitive with the  best
    out there.  We can provide Christians the entire
    range of Internet services as good as AOL for less money.  Over 25
    million  people use AOL alone.  Some of those people are
    Christians who seriously want to see abortion abolished but who have not
    been given an alternative to spending their money
    with AOL, an organization that supports legalized abortion as much as any
    on earth except  Planned Parenthood itself.

    We even have a referral system that allows other Christian, pro-life, etc.
    groups and businesses to earn money every month
    from every referral they bring to signup for our Internet services.

    And Those people don't have to worry about the quality of their
    services.  I have learned that it is possible to keep servers
    up even when most everybody in the world wants to shut them down.  We will
    provide excellent service.

    Whether or not we can effectively abolish abortion remains to be seen, but
    I believe there are thousands, if not tens of
    thousands, of people out there who can be persuaded that what we are doing
    is worth a try.  They can be persuaded because the
    events that can convince sincere people of the need to do something that
    the  pro-life movement has failed to do are
    occurring every day.  It is up to us to find words to help those people
    understand those events  and to understand the need
    to forge a new coalition single-mindedly committed to abolishing
    abortion.  That is all I am trying to do, while finding a
    way to make a living at the same time.

    There have been times in my life when I really needed help: my Lord Jesus
    Christ has always provided what I needed.  I really
    need yours now.  Can you see your way clear to help us give this a try?

    Please visit http://www.wechooselife.net/?WCL and choose us as
    your  Internet services provider today.  Just follow the
    instructions on  the site to see how.  Or reply directly to me and I'll
    answer any  questions you might have.  In any event,
    please reply to me and tell me what you think I can do to communicate more
    effectively or anything that you can see would
    make this idea more effective.  Or, for that matter, reply just to let me
    know you received this email.

    Yours in Christ Jesus the Lord,

    Neal Horsley.
    http://www.christiangallery.com
    Charter Member of the Abortion Abolitionist Press

    Housekeeping:
    I have supporters that I communicate with periodically because millions of
    people have visited our websites at www.christiangallery.com and
    www.abortioncams.com over the last  three years, and thousands of people
    like yourself have written us indicating they wanted to be updated
    periodically when significant items of interest occur.

    If you don't want to receive updates from me, reply to this note and put
    Unsubscribe in the subject line or in the text of the reply.   I've gotten
    some help with these matters and you will be immediately removed.

    I must emphasize this because there is at least one and perhaps as  many as
    three people who continue to receive these updates, then  without notifying
    me to remove them, immediately contact my email provider telling them that
    I am sending them Spam.  Obviously they  are attempting to prevent me from
    communicating with the thousands  of people who have told me they want to
    be updated with significant events occur.

    I repeat, all you have to do to never get another email from me is  put
    unsubscribe in the reply.