FC: Arnie Lerma replies to Scientology's Internet position paper

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 22:56:03 PDT

    Church of Scientology officials and U.S. Marshals raided Arnie Lerma's home
    in Virginia for suspected copyright violations back in 1995:
    http://www.cnn.com/US/9508/scientology/

    Arnie sent a copy of the so-called secret scriptures to the Washington
    Post, which Scientology promptly sued for copyright infringement.

    Previous Politech message ((also, I have some other replies that I'll send
    along shortly):