FC: Bruce Taylor replies to News Corp: "Porn & pirates poison progress"

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 22:49:51 PDT

    [Forwarded with permission. Bruce Taylor is the president of the National
    Law Center for Children and Families and is widely credited with crafting
    the Communications Decency Act. Earlier this month, he represented members
    of Congress in defending the COPA anti-erotica law:
    http://news.com.com/2100-1023-948118.html Previous Politech message:
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-03909.html --Declan]

    ---