FC: Australian minister allegedy wants WTO protest sites restricted

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 23:00:20 PDT

    You should consider the below message to be unverified. For one thing, the
    alleged press release spells Costa's first name incorrectly (it's Michael):
    http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/Prod/Parlment/Members.nsf/acc182be7a6d1b6c4a2565ad001234d5/2fb1b8ff9d13f926ca256abf0020f1ae?OpenDocumen

    Matthew X (aka proffr) is an Australian anarchist and Politech subscriber
    who's having his own battles with the local constabulary:
    http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=proffr