FC: A copy of what appears to be the FBI's post-9-11 watch list

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 20:29:51 PST

    Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:55:48 +1100 (EST)
    From: zem <zemat_private>
    To: Declan McCullagh <declanat_private>
    cc: <politechat_private>
    Subject: Copy of the FBI's post-9-11 watch list

    Here's a copy of the Venezuelan list mentioned in the WSJ article:

    http://llibertat.com/lopelat/terroristas.pdf

    I've mirrored a copy here:

    http://zem.squidly.org/cache/terroristas.pdf

    ..and converted it to plain text (with very poor formatting):

    http://zem.squidly.org/cache/terroristas.txt

    I can't vouch for its authenticity; the document has been modified by
    segured.com and translated into Spanish somewhere along the way.

    --
    mailto:zemat_private F289 2BDB 1DA0 F4C4 DC87 EC36 B2E3 4E75 C853 FD93
    http://zem.squidly.org/weblog/    "..I'm invisible, I'm invisible.."

    ---