FC: DMCA-suing 321 Studios says it's no longer a spammer

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 20:16:18 PST

    I've received spam advertising 321 Studios products. I don't have any
    evidence 321 Studios itself sent it, but certainly they had not been
    punishing their affiliates who were spamming. I welcome their statement
    that they've changed their policy.

    Previous Politech messages:

    "Is '321 Studios,' challenging the DMCA, truly a spammer?"
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-03444.html

    "'321 Studios' that filed anti-DMCA lawsuit is a spammer"
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-03442.html

    "Dmitry Sklyarov, spamware author? Elcomsoft sells email harvester"