FC: Dutch wiretapping problems and insecure equipment, by Paul Wouters

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 20:18:35 PST

    [Apologies to Paul and others for the delays in Politech. I was out sick
    with the flu for part of last week and was not online this weekend. I'm
    trying to catch up now. --Declan]

    ---

    Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 00:25:56 +0100 (MET)
    From: Paul Wouters <paulat_private>
    To: Declan McCullagh <declanat_private>
    Subject: English article on Dutch tapping room situation

    Hi Declan,

    I had sent you this before, but as BCC. Perhaps it got eaten by anti-spam
    filters? Feel free to publish it on politech.