FC: Mordechai Ben-Menachem on Pentagon's TIA: "Lies and obfuscation"

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 18:04:20 PST

    I think the Aldridge statement that Mordechai is talking about is from
    Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology Pete
    Aldridge last month at a Pentagon briefing:
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-04186.html

    News article:
    http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/11/20/terror.tracking/index.html

    ---