FC: Confirmed: Google reveals Bush's faux astroturf campaign

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 15:26:29 PST

    [Clearly I should have followed the links more carefully last night before
    sending out the earlier message. Mea culpa. The GOP appears to have been
    caught. Also, Jack King did a Westnews search and found the identical
    letter in the Deseret News, The Gazette, The Press Democrat (Santa Rosa,
    CA), and The Press-Enterprise (Riverside, CA). Previous Politech message:
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-04332.html --Declan]

    ---