FC: Urgent plea to help save Free-Market.net from oblivion

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 22:04:28 PST

    Free-Market.net has been an excellent resource that I've always enjoyed,
    and it's popped up on Politech from time to time:

    Now Free-Market.net is in a desperate position, and they need our help. If
    you can contribute to this intrepid effort to keep the site alive (and
    perhaps create a new non-profit foundation to run it), please be generous.
    Small contributions are welcome.