FC: Archive of Total Information Awareness site, before purges

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 23:08:26 PST

    "Act Three of Poindexter's Incredibly Shrinking Site: Still More!"

    Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 00:26:16 +0100
    From: Kai Raven <k.ravenat_private>
    To: Declan McCullagh <declanat_private>
    Subject: Re: FC: Act Three of Poindexter's Incredibly Shrinking Site: Still
    More!

    Hello Declan,

    On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 11:17:58 -0800 you wrote:

     > The Chronology So Far:

    I have written the german speaking website
    "Sciencia est Potentia - the TIA system and the Information Awareness
    Office" some time ago
    http://kai.iks-jena.de/miniwahr/tias-iao.html
    For my studies, i sucked the whole IAO site and some other stuff,
    including all biography files and the BBA Questions & Answers.
    reading your last mail i decided to put all in an archive for download.
    You can find it under
    http://kai.iks-jena.de/files/tias-iao_site.zip
    There you can find also all DARPAtech2002 "Transforming Fantasy" IAO
    presentations and speeches from the TIA project leaders
    http://kai.iks-jena.de//files/darpatech2002tias.zip

    Ciao
    Kai

    --