FC: Autodesk's founder reports gross errors by Limbaugh, CNN, Snopes

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 21:39:36 PST

    Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 10:24:29 -0800
    To: Dave Farber <daveat_private>, Declan McCullagh <declanat_private>
    From: Jim Warren <jwarrenat_private>
    Subject: Autodesk's founder reports gross errors by Limbaugh, CNN, Snopes
    Cc: cnn.feedbackat_private, "Cross Fire" <crossfireat_private>,
        Wolf Blitzer Reports  <WBlitzer.Reportsat_private>,
        "Rush Limbaugh" <rushat_private>, postmasterat_private

    [If you know John, you know him to be a most ardent stickler for
    facts.  Here, John is not reporting hearsay; he's reporting about what's
    happened on his own server, and images he provides thereon. --jim]

    Subject: Sniping at Snopes.com