FC: Replies to Lisa Dean's "treason" claim for anti-war protester

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 19:31:53 PDT

    "Free Congress' Lisa Dean: Anti-war protester committed treason"

    From: "Singleton, Norman" <Norman.Singletonat_private>
    To: declanat_private
    Subject: RE: Free Congress' Lisa Dean: Anti-war protester committed treaso
    Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:30:13 -0500

    Under Lisa's leadership, Free Congress was heroic in the battle against Know
    Your Customer and the National ID card. They where also one of the few
    conservative groups to oppose Ascroft's drive for a police state. This is
    sad, very sad.

    Norman Kirk Singleton
    Legislative Director
    Congressman Ron Paul
    203 Cannon
    202-225-2831

    "Everywhere there rises before our eyes the specter of a society where
    security, if it is attained at all, will be attained at the expense of
    freedom, where the security that is attained will be the security of fed
    beasts in a stable, and where all the high aspirations of humanity will have
    been crushed by an all-powerful state."

    J. Gresham Machen

    ---