FC: Mail-block.com gets blocked for... spamming

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 06:45:18 PDT

    [Suresh is the top anti-spam guy (and a thoughtful one too) at Outblaze,
    which many companies use for outsourced mail. Outblaze's market share is
    around 5%-10% of total Internet email addresses. I missed Suresh's mail
    from last month about Mail-block.com but found it and attached it below.
    Previous Politech message: http://www.politechbot.com/p-04699.html --Declan]

    ---