FC: Mail-block.com: ISPs will be ordered not to use blacklists!

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 06:26:35 PDT

    I received a phone call from Robert on Wednesday in which he said (a) it is
    wrong for Mail-block.com's email to be blocked, (b) he has talked to the
    ACLU in Virginia and Florida about taking legal action against Suresh and
    other people who have blacklisted his company for spamming, and (c) he
    would have a followup message to send me by Thursday. It's Friday and I
    haven't heard back from him, so I'm sending out what I have, below.

    Previous Politech message:
    "Mail-block.com gets blocked for... spamming"
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-04703.html

    "Mail-block.com replies to Politech post about displaying ads"