FC: Bill Purdy's latest crusade: Partially hydrogenated vegetable oil!

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 06:07:50 PDT

    If you're not familiar with the grand saga of Bill Purdy, the Washington
    Post, and the Italian Domain Name Bandit, see:
    http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=purdy

    Bill's SkippyPeanutButter.org redirects to a PleaseDontKillYourBaby.com URL
    and includes as a headline "America's Best Killing Peanut Butter."