FC: Another note from Xeni Jardin on phonecams, privacy, laws

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 14:42:29 PDT

    From: "Xeni Jardin" <xeniat_private>
    To: "'Declan McCullagh'" <declanat_private>
    Subject: politech? 3 items on politics + phonecams/mobiles
    Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:07:04 -0700

    (1) Phonecams banned from Swiss beaches and bathhouses
    http://boingboing.net/2003_06_01_archive.html#200429014
    (some great addtl info in the "discuss" forum for that one)

    (2) Chinese Govt. arrests cellphone users for text-messaging SARS rumors

    http://boingboing.net/2003_06_01_archive.html#200430739

    (3) All mobiles to be banned from Australian courts over phonecam fears?

    http://boingboing.net/2003_06_01_archive.html#200432258

    ---