FC: What actually happened to jerryfalwell.com parody site

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 23:03:46 PDT

    Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:50:12 -0400
    From: "Leo G. Simonetta" <simonettaat_private>
    Subject: For Politech: Falwell Gets Rights to Web Addresses
    To: declanat_private

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=494&e=17&u=/ap/falwell_web_site

    "Falwell said Wednesday that an Illinois entrepreneur decided to turn
    over jerryfalwell.com and jerryfallwell.com rather than face further
    legal action."

    --
    Leo G. Simonetta
    Art & Science Group, LLC

    ---

    Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:57:24 -0500
    From: Mike Harris
    Subject: Re: Jerry Falwell somehow takes over jerryfalwell.com parody site
    To: declanat_private

    Declan,

    Looks like Gary Cohn just gave them to Falwell after making his point:

    http://forums.delphiforums.com/jerryfalwell/messages?msg=930.1

    http://forums.delphiforums.com/jerryfalwell/messages?msg=928.10

    * * * * * * *

    From:   CyberActivist (GARYCOHN)    1:09 pm
    To:     ALL      (1 of 3)   930.1

    Hello Falwell Parody visitors,

    Due to the fact that I won the International W.I.P.O. decision, and won
    in Virginia, I felt that the law is clearly on my side.

    Soooo I proved my point, and exposed the hate preacher Falwell
    for what he is. A profiteer of the gullible.

    I now will move on to do God's work in educating the brainwashed masses
    to stop worshipping religion, and start worshipping God again.

    My website InterviewWithGod.org is my message to those who are looking
    for the real loving God of us all, and not the fairy tale baby killer
    God of the Bible.

    Thanks for all of your feedback! This forum will continue to
    provide God's shining light illuminating the divisive and
    hatefull TV Preachers that suck money from the weak minded
    sheep.

    Sincerely,

    Gary Cohn, Founder
    JustGod.com

    P.S. Please bookmark InternetParodies.org because I decided
    to give Jerry my two domain names, and they will no longer point here.
    ---