FC: VMyths' Rob Rosenberger on what will happen to his site now

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 06:47:29 PDT

    From: "D McOwen" <dmcowenat_private>
    To: "Rob Rosenberger" <Robat_private>
    Cc: "Declan" <declanat_private>, "Eric@Vmyths. Com" <ericat_private>
    Subject: RE: VMyths enters realms of legend -- a farewell
    Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 07:31:48 -0400

    Rob, Declan,

    Looks like the website is already taken down?

    Any possibility of letting someone else continue to run the site until your
    return?

    I still have free time since my case ended because of the continued Economic
    slump.

    If I'm able to survive what I did and also get DSL service, there has to be
    a way to save VMyths.

    David McOwen

    http://www.freemcowen.com

    ---