FC: CalPoly replies to Politech over disciplining student for flyer

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 15:06:57 PDT

    Perhaps Cornel Morton, CalPoly's VP for student affairs, could answer this
    question: If the facts in paragraphs two and three of FIRE's writeup
    (http://www.politechbot.com/p-04925.html) are correct -- speaking
    hypothetically -- should the student posting the flyer have been
    disciplined or censured in any way?

    Mr. Morton: I will reproduce your reply unedited.